An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known health and fitness business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The Role: You will work across a number of digital marketing channels, supporting the wider marketing teams and ensuring all activity is aligned.
- Creation and monitoring of content across multiple websites
- Knowledge of SEO and be able to work with and brief external agencies
- Take responsibility of all social channels and brand competitions
- Upload and amend all images for each website
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns
The candidate: To be considered for the role of Online Marketing Assistant you will have strong copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail. Be able to take autonomy of your work as well as collaborate with your team. A Marketing Degree/Industry experience is essential to understanding the elements of the role. Exposure to Online Marketing and a commercial acumen is advantageous.
The Online Marketing Assistant role is commutable from Warwickshire, Birmingham and Leicestershire.
Digital Marketing Assistant, Warwickshire, £18,000-£20,000