Are you a digital marketer about the education sector? Opportunities in the industry don't get much better than this!
Digital Marketing Assistant-£23,000-£26,000-London
This organisation governs two, highly regarded independent girls' schools. With exceptional results year on year, there's plenty of positive news to get out to prospective students! The team is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to work on hands on digital marketing campaigns.
This is a varied role, reporting into the Director of Communications. You'll be delivering the digital marketing strategy day to day, including:
- managing the websites using a CMS
- executing the social media strategy, researching new channels and tracking competitors' activity
- developing rich content for digital platforms to enhance engagement
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- worked in a digital marketing role before
- strong social media management experience
- excellent, proven copywriting ability
- strong academics, and an desire to progress a career in the education sector
Please APPLY NOW if this sounds like the role for you!
Digital Marketing Assistant-£23,000-£26,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.