Digital Marketing Assistant
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2016 16:42|
A leading specialist B2B product manufacturer and supplier are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their established and expanding marketing department.
Working within a closely-knit team of five, you'll become an integral part of the department. You'll support the on-going implementation of digital marketing strategies throughout the company, assisting the UK segments of the business.
A key part of the position will be social media, so it's essential that you have previous experience of using it within a business. You'll monitor social media channels and produce regular reports of social media activity, acting as the go-to for the company's social media needs.
Due to the nature of the companies you'll be working with, having an interest in nature, the outdoors, birdwatching, animals, having worked at a wildlife organisation, or something similar, would really set you apart from other candidates and is highly desirable!
As part of your role, you'll interact with key stakeholders such as brand ambassadors and internal management, along with supporting the rest of your team.
While 70% of the role is social media, the other 30% will mainly be focused on content. You'll maximise the use of content which is generated and monitor its success, providing support to dealers by producing and supplying digital assets. As part of this, you'll produce digital website adverts and e-shots, alongside supporting the e-commerce team with the launch of a new e-commerce platform.
Occasionally, there will be the opportunity to support exhibitions and events, supplying exhibitor profiles for listing on exhibition websites, so as a person you'll need to be personable and organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Another part of the role will be app management, updating and managing the stock of Marketing iPads, ensuring that all apps are up-to-date and working as they should be.
The company are open to both B2B and B2C backgrounds, with the only important requirement being that you have social media experience. If you're savvy when it comes to using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, it would also be beneficial to helping you stand out against other applicants.
Ultimately, personality will be important. They're looking for someone who has a drive to succeed and wants to learn and develop. This world-leading company are like no other, offering you an opportunity that shouldn't be missed!
This role would be most applicable to candidates travelling from areas of Cambridgeshire and the wider region, including Papworth Everard, Burwell, Sawston, Histon, Cambourne, Swavesey, St. Ives, Newmarket, and Fordham.
For registration purposes, please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's