Digital Marketing and Website Manager – up to £50k – Liverpool City Centre – Professional Services
Are you a Digital Marketing and Website expert looking for an exciting new role that’s been created due to growth and investment? If so then our Professional Services Client based in Liverpool has created a brand new role to their expanding Marketing Team in their HQ in the City Centre!
As an experienced Website and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimising digital marketing activity across all digital channels with key emphasis on the online performance of the company’s digital presence. You will work strategically to increase the brand profile, visitors and engagement across all online platforms and channels as well as reviewing the digital estate to identify opportunities to improve usability, readability and design. You will advise on strategies to increase reach through organic and paid social media, use of keywords and PPC and communicate social media policy and best practice across the business. You will also be expected to produce monthly insights and reports using key metrics.
As the Digital Marketing and Website Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop digital marketing strategy to increase brand profile, visits and visitor engagement across all online channels
- Establish digital scope of firm initiatives by studying strategic business drivers discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from stakeholders to recommend changes and steps forward always based on improving quality of output
- Work with the business to determine areas for new web/microsite/app content, aligned with the strategic priorities
- Oversee and advise the digital team with regards to website, social media, alumni and newsletter production to include agreeing client service levels, time management, project scoping, work allocation and reviews
- Recommend new functionality for the website, project managing the implementation and communication of such developments
- Actively review our digital estate and recommend how these can be improved in terms of usability, readability and design
- Advise teams on strategies for increasing reach, including natural and paid search, social media (including promoted) including keyword research, PPC and social media
- Articulate and engage firm on best practice social media behaviour and expectations
- Providing tools or detailed guidance to facilitate engagement
- Liaise on an international level to ensure support all jurisdictions are using all digital platforms and social channels to their full potential
- Measure the firms online performance against agreed KPIs; producing monthly insight and reports around digital statistics
- Line management of two UK-based Digital Executives
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.