This is a truly FANTASTIC opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to join this premium retail brand. You will be responsible for the planning and executing all online marketing activity for the EU.
You will work closely with your US counterparts to ensure synergy of messaging. You will act as the digital expert in driving brand awareness and site traffic and engagement across EU.
ECOMMERCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage and continue to optimisation of EU websites.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rate of the EU websites
- Manage the CMS with regular updates for new product launches and blog posts
- Lead the launch of the new CMS
- Create landing pages to optimise user experience
- Plan and budget control of all digital marketing activity
- Measure and report via Google Analytics on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Work with the agency to research, plan and manage unique SEO strategies
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to drive website traffic and ROI.
- Work with the agency to monitor and improve the overall PPC and Google Shopping strategy
- Manage the agency to monitor affiliate programmes
- Lead social media strategy
- Build and execute aligned CRM campaigns to ensure consumer engagement and retention
ECOMMERCE MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Ecommerce experience within a B2C environment (agency or client side)
- Digital marketing skills
- Amazon experience desirable but not essential
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiastic and a go getter attitude!