You will be assisting the E-commerce Manager in the day-to-day maintenance and operation of company websites. Key duties include:
- Using Magento to upload new product ranges to the website.
- Update product information and content on the website.
- Posting on social media and social advertising.
- Supporting email marketing campaigns
- Content creation for SEO purposes
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have experience of working in a similar position in an e-commerce environment:
- Experience using Magento is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing
- Ability to create email campaigns
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age