An exciting opportunity has just arisen with one of Britain's the most well renowned museums in central London as a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer. You will be responsible for delivering CRM and digital marketing campaigns to drive event and exhibition ticket sale as well as various other commercial activities.
The main focus will be on the design and creation of targeted email campaigns. This role will be reporting directly to the CRM and Digital Marketing Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the CRM and Digital Marketing Manager with acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Support the CRM and Digital Marketing Manager with cross-selling and up-selling programmes based on data insights in co-ordination with the marketing team.
- Contribute to digital marketing as required, including social media advertising, Google AdWords and other tools, in order to ensure that our activity aligns with our campaigns and supports our objectives.
- Work collaboratively and connected with the Communications department and other stakeholders.
- Effectively design, build and send marketing emails to meet commercial objectives.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience of successful email marketing campaigns within a commercial environment.
- Proven Experience of using social media advertising tools, such as Facebook and Instagram, and Google Adwords.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate complex data for a range of audiences.
- Collaborative attitude and team player with experience of working alongside marketing, PR and social media functions as well as external stakeholders, such as agencies.
The successful candidate could earn up to £31,020 per annum (dependant on experience).