This global home interiors business have an exciting new role available for a Digital Marketing & Content Executive based in Solihull.
The Role: Due to continued expansion, this is a brand new role that has been created within the digital team that supports the UK and Europe. The Digital Marketing & Content Executive will be responsible for assisting the marketing team to deliver the digital marketing plan and ensure the website for both consumer and commercial customers is best in class.
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing communications
- Ensure all copy and images are up to date across the website; includes product content and information.
- Use CMS to update- Umbraco
- Work collaboratively with UK and European marketing teams to create engaging content
- Use of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator to create and amend digital assets such as creating banners, cropping and editing images etc.
- Ensure all content is fully optimised for SEO
- Work with agencies and internal teams across marketing, sales, creative and insight
- Use of Google Analytics to monitor site performance and report
- Review competitor sites to benchmark and make recommendations for improvements
The Candidate: With a background in digital marketing, you will have experience of using a CMS to update and make required changes to website content. With a strong understanding of SEO, you will understand the importance of optimising content and have a strong writing background to be able to engage customers. You must also have experience of using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator for digital amends and knowledge of HTML would be beneficial although not essential. Located in Solihull, the role will require travel to the Coventry office and some wider travel on occasion so you must be able to drive.
This Digital Marketing & Content Executive role is commutable from Warwick, Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Coventry
Digital Marketing & Content Executive, Solihull, £25,000 - £30,000