Rodo is a leading supplier of decorating accessories, workwear and personal protective equipment to distributors throughout the UK. Privately owned, an entrepreneurial approach to business has seen strong growth in recent years and we have an ambitious strategy underpinned by investment from the owners. We place a strong emphasis on being an enjoyable place to work and are proud of a very low staff turnover and a strong team.
Success with our ProDec and Blackrock brands and the recent acquisition of exclusive distribution rights for exciting new glove brands Towa and Cutter means we are now looking for a talented individual to manage and drive the communication of our brands and products to our distribution customers and end users. Reporting to the marketing manager and working with the product managers, you will be responsible for devising and executing plans for product-related content, newsletters, promotions and campaigns across all forms of media both traditional and digital including PR, social media, e-marketing and press advertising.
- In association with the Product Managers and Marketing Controller, devise and execute schedules for product-related content, promotions, campaigns and competitions to both customers and end users via social media, e-marketing and advertising
- Maximise PR coverage for Rodo own brands - ProDec & Blackrock - and exclusively distributed brands - Towa and Cutter - to trade and consumer press, both traditional and digital
- Management and development of ProDec and Blackrock brand websites as well as the Rodo company website, including content generation and SEO
- Manage Rodo brands’ representation on key customer websites to ensure our products are presented in the best possible way
- Educated to A level/HND or preferably degree level in a marketing related discipline or English
- Experience working in a communications role and able to demonstrate examples of work
- Good understanding of key social media platforms and how to leverage them
- Highly literate and able to copywrite to an excellent standard
- Excellent attention to detail
- At ease with managing multiple tasks
- Able to develop good working relationships
- Knowledge of SEO is useful but not essential