Digital Marketing Analyst - Executive
North Manchester - £28,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites.
The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digital Analytics Executive to join the join. You will be responsible for performance reporting across the website, app, and multiple digital marketing channels, combining data from various sources to help drive growth and ROI.
Role and responsibilities:
- Implement, manage and maintain tracking, events and develop data layers across multiple ecommerce platforms
- Creating interactive and insight dashboards and ensuring they stay relevant and useful
- Work closely with the UX researchers to gather data to provide actionable insight
- Report on website and app performance, identifying trends and problem areas – making recommendation for improvements
- Implement CRO test tracking – monitoring test performance
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Develop report automation through SQL
Skills and experience:
- Experience in digital / web analytics
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Google Tag Manager experience is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Experience working with / manipulating large data sets and providing actionable insight and recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.