Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
An award-winning global marketing agency is now looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join. As a company they specialise in providing digital content that connects customers and audiences. Your role will be to enhance their data and marketing focussed insights, helping measure and drive great results for a leading client.
Fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting company with a competitive salary and collaborative culture.
About the role
- Creating insights from digital data sources (including search related data) to deliver performance and marketing improvement.
- Opportunity to analyse a variety of web / digital data sources which will include Traffic (organic search), paid media performance data (i.e., PPC, Display, Paid Social), performance and growth projections.
- Chance to use a variety of digital /web tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Adobe etc.) to develop high quality reporting and analysis.
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, being part of a highly collaborative team and learning from senior members to further develop your career.
- Proven background in digital / web analytics, with an interest and understanding of digital traffic sources (SEO, PPC, Social, etc.).
- Experience of A/B testing design to optimise performance and exposure to CMS (for example WordPress, Adobe, Magento etc),
- Strong stakeholder skills and ability to work with a variety of different colleagues and end clients.
- Excited by the opportunity to further develop your Digital / Web analyst skills in a forward-thinking marketing agency which has a highly sociable and collaborative culture.
Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire