Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Tunbridge Wells
A leading digital communications company are now looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join and become part of their continued success and growth.
This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of web / digital insight duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Flexible working options and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Using a range of techniques across web and mobile data to understand audience engagement and drive traffic to optimise website performance and increase viewership.
- Analysis of data and reports, looking at ways to further develop and maximise platform performance and providing recommendations to senior stakeholders with the view to generate new business opportunities, as well as delivering data needs.
- Looking at customer journey, acquisition /and retention channels, focusing on traffic from SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social and Online Media.
- Proven digital marketing and web analysis skills, with ability to create and carry out effective insights to deliver impactful commercial recommendations.
- Knowledge in website performance optimisation, measuring business impact of online campaigns and creation of strategy to improve functionality / ROI.
- Experience in utilising SEO techniques and Google Analytics (including reporting, segmentation, and analysis) / Google Tag Manager / Google Search Console.
- Excited by the opportunity to develop and help shape marketing analytics strategy to enhance online presence and develop business plans.
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire