Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager - Award Winning PR & Communications Agency
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £35K
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, Flexible working hours, Fantastic training and development, laptop and phone and Health & Wellbeing
Award winning PR & Communications Agency, working with purpose led businesses within Construction, Property and Built environment sectors. Known for their strong business approach and industry knowledge, they take pride in the work that they do. Delivering exceptional PR and Marketing services including Content, Social Media, PR & Events, Strategy, Crisis PR, Film & Mojo, Employee Comms and much more!
Their core values include stability, health, attention to detail, creativity, credibility, and curiosity. They thrive on delivering exceptional services to the highest attention to detail and at the best standard. Collaborative, vibrant and friendly working environment with huge levels of opportunities for progression!
About the Digital Marketing Account Manager Role
The core purpose of this role is to build solid relationships with your clients, thus creating exceptional award-winning pieces of work.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Account Manager
- Report into the Associate Director
- Take ownership of your clients’ and manage projects effectively, growing these accounts and winning digital marketing awards for your clients.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating high impact SEO and digital marketing campaigns, integrated with PR. You will be the sole person taking responsibility for all digital marketing activity including SEO/SEM, Social Media Strategy, PPC, Email Marketing, Digital Content Creation, Website Development, Event planning, Campaigns, Corporate Communications and much more!
- Provide intelligent, strategic, and constructive advice to your clients and have a solid understanding of their digital profile, purpose, markets, and business issues.
- Pride yourself in creating and delivering excellent written and creative work.
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in a B2B Agency or an in-house company within Construction, Property or Tech.
- Genuine passion for the property and construction industry.
- 360-degree marketing expertise – SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Account Manager role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.