Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: Godalming GU8
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
About the Company:
Our client is a Digital Marketing Consultancy, and a Google Partner Agency, established in 2001 with a loyal and growing client base of SMBs and Enterprise sized clients.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated person to join our team as a Digital Marketing Account Manager.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a number of B2B and B2C clients.
- Activity would include campaign creation, providing clients with best practice optimisation consultancy, hands-on optimisation activity, data analysis, reporting and client liaison.
- You will develop good personal relationships with the internal PPC and Technical/Development teams and your clients.
- Fully understand their business and objectives and develop and execute creative marketing campaigns in order to improve performance.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience of digital and search marketing
- Solid understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Some knowledge of PPC advertising and working with social media networks would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- The successful candidate will continue to develop their career and skill sets with our client, including advanced technical SEO skills, UX, CRO, analytics, content optimisation, campaign planning and execution for their clients.
- Live within commuting distance of their offices near Godalming (ideally less than 40 minutes' drive away), you will also need a full driving license and your own car as they are in a rural location.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
- Extra time off over Christmas.
- Free Parking.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Organised staff days out.
If you believe you are suitable for the Digital Marketing Account Manager role then please apply now!