Digital Marketer & Data Analyst, Woking
£23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Bluetree is delighted to be working with this fun and growing technology digital agency to help them secure a Digital Marketer & Data Analyst to be based in their head office in Woking. This fantastic role will give you the chance to join a vibrant and forward-thinking agency working with some of the UKs biggest names in retail, TV and much much more!
- Work with the Head of Research and Analysis providing business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns to help client understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
- Your input will be across PPC, SEO, Research and Google Analytics and you will provide the reports and information that our client will use to make important decisions.
- As well as challenging, the role is also very interesting. You’ll review Digital Marketing Data (PPC, SEO or Analytics) and interpret it into business insights. It provides fascinating opportunities to consider a client’s business and how our services and the data they have can help them improve.
- You will run reports and be responsible for making sure our work is up to the excellent standard we are known for in the market.
For the right candidate, you can contribute to shaping and defining the reporting, analytics and digital marketing services and the role can become critical to the digital marketing services.
Skills & Knowledge
- A track record of working in an analytical role, analysing data of one type of another
- Experience of digital marketing would be beneficial – or an interest in digital marketing.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, surveying software and Google Analytics would be great.
- You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.