This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Manager to lead the digital innovation progress within this B2C business.
In your role, you will specifically in identifying, testing and launching new customer propositions and digital functionality, both internally and externally, which will help gain insight and drive the online business benefits forward.
- This includes identifying, initiating and managing "change" through market and technological research, meetings with stakeholders and through regular and one off business insight and intelligence.
- Identification of new business ideas and opportunities for the group websites.
- Management and development of the digital innovation, ensuring that there is a regular and ongoing programme of digital development.
- Lead and delivering projects in the context of a "test and learn" environment.
- Building test plans, that help inform what success looks like.
- Leading and representing the interests of the Digital team and the customer at project meetings with suppliers.
- Commissioning external projects with suppliers, briefing them and working alongside them to ensure that the business requirements.
- Identification and testing of new suppliers and new tools, that potentially can be used in a wider context across the business.
- Web analytics, enabling the test to be deployed and for any experiments to be controlled.
- Identify and review general online trends and future predictions.
- Track-record of identifying, proposing and delivering digital projects and implemented changes.
- Have experience of Web Analytics tools, such as those provided by Adobe and Google
- Have significant experience of leading cross functional teams to deliver small online tests through to larger online projects.
- Have a proven track record in a website analysis.
- Be a passionate advocate of digital as a cost effective and innovative channel on which to market and trade.
- Have commercial awareness, understanding the need to justify change in monetary ROI terms
- Experience with atleast one CMS
- Be well organised and have a logical approach, with a strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mind
- Have good communication skills with a track record in being able to present information and design ideas to both IT and Business users.