A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most cutting-edge businesses that fuses science with creativity.
The organisation is at the forefront of combining advanced behavioural research with pioneering data science to drive and inform both traditional and digital communications strategies.
The Digital Manager will support the Director of Digital to deliver effective digital strategy, while taking an active executional position working alongside our client's teams to design and deliver success in online communications. We need a data driven marketeer with experience spanning both paid and organic channels with a drive to experiment, test and continually find ways to improve our client's activity.
- Liaising with high profile domestic and international clients, advising on all aspects of social media and digital strategy
- Devising and executing organic and paid social media campaigns
- Delivering communication strategies utilising Paid Search and Display Advertising
- Offering creative direction on landing paged, look and feel of campaigns and guidance for overall digital brand for external clients
- Analysing data and making recommendations to maximise effectiveness through all online channels
- 3 years+ experience in a digital marketing experience with an in-depth knowledge of the digital communication landscape spanning across paid and unpaid mediums
- You will be a specialist in one or more of the following areas: Paid Social, Paid Search (most likely PPC), and/or Display, this role provides the opportunity to develop the gaps in your skill set providing you are already an expert in at least one of these Areas
- Hands on experience in designing, creating, running and optimising digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of different channel
- A metrics and performance driven approach with data and analysis embedded in all elements of your activity
- Experience in running iterative test campaigns to improve performance of digital assets from landing pages to brand outreach campaigns
- Confident and credible when working with stakeholders, autonomous and agile in mindset
With international travel, the opportunity to work with very high profile clients and exposure to and utilisation of the most up to date and advanced digital marketing techniques we are expecting an overwhelming interest in this role, so please do not delay in applying if you feel you have the requirements we're looking for.