Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Manager to join a Professional Membership organisation in central London.
As the Digital manager you will be responsible for planning, maintaining, designing and implementing the website and intranet.
Specific duties for this role include and are not limited to;
- Regular review of the websites and setting roadmap for development
- Enhance digital branding
- Working closely with senior management to advise on risk and opportunities
- Support the Head of Marketing in ongoing development of the digital strategy
- Contribute to the management of digital marketing activities across the digital marketing mix
- Project manage the development and maintenance of the websites and intranet
- Ensure financial management of digital projects and activities
- Develop train and inspire staff across the organisation
As the Digital Manager it is essential you posses the following experience and skills;
- Business/systems analysis experience
- Digital project management - full life cycle
- Overseeing use of a CMS (sitecore/enterprise level)
- Managing external suppliers (technical and non-technical)
- Management of website and online applications
- Adaptable and influential personality
- Confident in presenting to different groups
- Degree educated or proven track record in a similar role.
If the above matches your skills and experience, please apply now!!