Are you an experienced Digital Manager with a passion for sport?
We are working with a leading sporting body as they roll out a five year strategy, the digital manager will be responsible for developing and supporting ambitious strategies to the organisations audience strategies in the digital space.
The role will play a key part in defining future digital platform development, offering a strategic direction on the development of a new data strategy and digital platforms
- Manage the day to day implementation of the long-term digital strategy product roadmap
- Provide expertise on website information architecture, testing and UX – ensuring an excellent user experience
- Skilled in lead generation and online brand positioning
- Lead on a test plan to gather feedback and insights on the digital products
- Provide regular web analytical reporting to support the review and optimisation of the web platform
- Identify, report on agreed digital KPIS using appropriate digital measurement tools and platforms to ensure customer experience are optimised
2020 is an extremely ambitious year in terms of product launches for the organisation, so if you believe you have the ability to think strategically and deliver top class fan engagement please get in touch
The organisation are a very flexible employer, in terms of working hours, working from home, providing parking spaces etc should you wish to drive to work