£25,000 - £ 35,000 per year
Digital Lead - London
£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Reporting into Digital Director
Digital Lead - The Company
Our client is geopolitical communications consultancy focusing on political, social and developmental campaigns. They blend acute strategic insight and in-depth understanding of political campaigning with cutting-edge data analytics and behavioural science methods, to help governments, political parties and NGOs to design and deliver more effective communications - from democratic elections to grassroots humanitarian campaigns.
Digital Lead - The Role
The Digital Lead is an adaptable marketer with a passion for digital and around 4 years of experience; someone who is looking to sharpen his/her tools on a range of exciting clients from around the world. You will provide digital & communication strategy to a range of organisations helping them to tap into the riptide of online buzz, social conversations and advertising magic.
With the online space being the primary medium through which billions around the world access and consume information, it's key for us to ensure that our clients are positioned effectively in this space. The Digital Lead role will support the Director of Digital to deliver effective digital strategy, while taking an active executional position working alongside client teams to design and deliver success in online communications.
You are a data driven marketer with experience spanning both paid and organic channels with a drive to experiment, test and continually find ways to improve the client activity.
Digital Lead - Skills
* In-depth knowledge of the digital communication landscape spanning across paid and unpaid mediums to deliver strategic guidance to clients on how best to communicate with a target audience.
* Hands-on experience in designing, creating, running and optimising digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of different channels including search, social and display.
* Knowledge of content best practice across a range of platforms with experience in guiding the production of powerful creative and working with design teams to deliver it.
* A metrics and performance driven approach with data and analysis embedded in all elements of your activity.
* Well versed in performance analysis and reporting to ensure both the optimisation of our activity as well as ensuring clients are kept abreast of how activity is going.
* Experience in running iterative test campaigns to improve performance of digital assets from landing pages to brand outreach campaigns.
* Experience in using social media listening tools to collect, analyse and extract insights from conversations online
* Experience in web asset optimisation including conversion rate (CRO) and user experience (UX) optimisation to improve the performance of digital assets
* Experience in traditional marketing channels including print, outdoor, radio and/or TV
* Proficiency in the following, or similar, software/tools:
o Google Analytics
o Office Suite
o Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
* Spoken and written fluency in more than one language
* Motivated, organised and efficient individual who thrives under pressure and can work on multiple projects at the same time to deliver quality results under time constraints both in and out of country.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral in order to liaise with clients delivering information in a variety of settings.
* Someone who is autonomous when required, a self-starter who can take a project and see it through to conclusion with minimal supervision.
If this is the Digital Lead role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan