Digital Insights & Analytics Manager – Agency – £Competitive – Manchester
Join our client as their brand new Digital Insights & Analytics Manager!
Within this role, you will be leading the data analysis and insights offering, with a focus on accurately monitoring the success whilst providing insights for digital marketing channels, media channels, and campaign performance. There is also the opportunity to integrate and engage across the agency on data-centric initiatives.
Interested? Find out more below…
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Insights & Analytics Manager:
- Understanding business reporting and analytics requirements to convert data into actionable insights.
- Streamline and enhance current reporting processes by developing strategic reporting.
- Management, development and maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboard.
- Leading a small team of data analysts.
- Assist various teams in setting up tracking and tagging requirements.
- Keeping up to date with the cutting edge of analytics and tracking technologies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience setting up online/ automated dashboards (Google Data Studio).
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager.
- Knowledge of working with tracking solutions (AdWords, Doubleclick, and Facebook).
- Expertise in multi-channel tagging solutions, including pulling data from various sources and making them work cohesively.
- Ability to translate quantitative data findings into qualitative business solutions and the ability to identify and respond to market trends.
- Desire to lead a team.
- Organised and able to co-ordinate a large number of clients’ reporting and insights needs simultaneously.
- Ability to think independently whilst integrating with the rest of the team.
Interested? Apply online now 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!