We're looking for an Insight Analyst to sit on-site in Farnborough, Hampshire with one of the world's most exciting Automotive brands.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To deliver performance insights to the business.
- To work closely with the Content, Customer Experience and Developer teams to continuous optimise all the client websites.
- To report on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience within Data analytics roles.
- Interested in problem solving, with good attention to detail.
- Actively engaged in constant learning in the field of Digital Analytics.
- Web analytics experience; preferably Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience building dashboards and using reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik or Google Studio.
- Good SQL skills.
- Knowledge of clustering, segmentation and modelling.
- Experience with performance tracking of KPIs.
- Basic knowledge of R or Python would be a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment.
- Desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Collaborative team player, open minded.
- We’re looking for someone with the spark of creativity that makes a good Analyst excellent.
About Inside Ideas Group
Oliver Agency offers Data Analysts of all levels a rare opportunity to work with a full 360 spectrum of agency disciplines. Dare, our Digital Transformation Agency we plan how we can maximise personalisation, create immersive customer journeys across all digital platforms. We aren’t just at the end of the process or the CRM element of the journey instead we are fully involved in the upfront scoping of a new digital transformation site. Think BMW, Hakkasan.
Adjust Your Set, our content creation agency, blends our clients’ data assets to create multi-channel publishing strategies – from cultural content to commercial content we help the teams map the consumer experience.
If this wasn’t enough we are a vital part of the set-up of our new Media buying business, Oliver Media. As a data team we are creating transparency of media buying rarely if ever seen by clients. And we are setting up the business to tie together CRM and Media to create fully connected cross channel journeys like never before.
And there’s Oliver – full service agency! From CRM, digital, media, content to TV. You have an opportunity to work with every channel within marketing, every discipline. You have the opportunity to shape our Oliver Data offering.