- Stemming from the strategic marketing plan, manage the creation and delivery of the campaign plans for specific events, ensuring targeted messaging and activity plans per customer segment to drive visitor attendance.
- Lead and work with the campaign teams (digital, creative, automation, social and PR) and Marketing Executive to ensure efficient and effective delivery against the integrated strategic marketing plan.
- Lead at campaign team meetings to ensure that all the teams are integrated in their approach and working together to deliver against the plans and objectives.
- Create clear, compelling and succinct briefs for the campaign team.
- Analyse date from communication channels to ensure that each channel is effective and where necessary make changes to campaign plans and channels.
- Report on and analyse pre reg data
- Manage the day to day marketing budget and be responsible for the budget tracker, ensuring this delivers the required commercial results and ROI. This includes allocating budget to specific event activity, working with other marketing team heads to agree spend per channel/activity type; and regularly monitoring spend vs. reality.
- Working with Head of Marketing and content teams, create content marketing programmes that drive new audiences and retain existing customer groups.
- Experience creating highly effective tactical marketing plans.
- Practised in managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Experience in stakeholder (internal and external) management.
- Experience in budget management, with an analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making.
- Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Proven relationship skills - able to build and develop working relationships.