Leading media and entertainment brand is seeking a Digital Display Executive to join their TV & entertainment team.
About the business
This global brand is known for producing quality media, entertainment and internet service in the UK. As Digital Display Executive you will help the development of new campaign assets, coordinating with ad ops and campaign planners to execute plans.
About the role
- Lead troubleshooting campaign and technical issues including tracking across DCM, DBM & Google analytics.
- Management of display budgets across various partner networks, direct-buys and programmatic platforms.
- Assist in handling day-to-day requests about the Display program, data insights, changes, and providing updates on implementation status.
- Monitor the overall performance of display search efforts and report key indicators to internal stakeholders and team leads.
- Work with internal stakeholders to put together responsive briefs, media plans, forecast and status documents.
- Work closely with the ad operations, digital and marketing teams within the business.
- Must have several years experience within a display marketing position.
- Must have experience of digital advertising infrastructure (ad-serving, ad-networks, exchanges, SSP'S, DSP'S).
- Strong experience with ad trafficking solutions (DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Confident interrogating briefs, using research/data to create insight-driven plans.
- Must have experience setting up, optimising and troubleshooting display campaigns.
- Eager to be a part of world class work that drives business results.
- Ready and willing to go an extra step for your work and your team.
Your benefits & perks
Due to the nature of the business you will have multiple discounts off media & entertainment and much more.
- Remote working from home two days a week
- 25 days' holiday + birthday off
- Buying & selling holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Private dental care
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme and much more
This is a permanent role for a Digital Display Executive based in London, with an established brand paying up to £30,000 per annum offering a best in class benefits package and work life flexibility. Interested? Please apply sending your up to date CV to Assata Walker at EMR