About The Strategic Communications Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Digital Director to join their Creative Services team. A part of the Government Roster, the company is extremely successful and is a major player in strategic communications. The Digital Director will be based in the modern and high-spirited Central London offices but will be a key part of the global group which operates across four continents with close to 3000 staff. The company offers unrivalled benefits and have been ever-present in The Sunday Times' Best Company to Work For top 100 for almost 10 years.
About The Digital Director Role
As a Digital Director, you'll be leading teams who work with global clients (similar to Sony, HSBC, and Tesco) to assist in the production and implementation of scalable communications programmes for them.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Director:
- Being a key part of successful revenue growth for the company and the group.
- Work with multiple clients and their strategic communications teams in different sectors to develop digital strategies for them including pitching to them.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients including providing digital counsel to them.
- Liaise with other senior managers to implement digital strategy internally in line with strategic communication goals.
- Supporting new business ventures and actively participate in the company's marketing activities.
- Actively support and guide other members of the company through leadership and guidance.
About The Successful Digital Director
If you have a passion for digital and are in a role similar to a Digital Director, this could be a great opportunity to join a global group and progress your career in strategic communications.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Director:
- A strong record of developing and delivering digital strategies to clients which have succeeded, ideally in strategic communications.
- Have a passion for and knowledge of digital and paid, owned and earned media.
- Have good presentation ability with a track record of pitching new business tailoring ideas to different audiences.
- General understanding and knowledge of the digital industry to be shared within the business.
- Have good connections within the marketing industry to be utilised in the company.
The Digital Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £75,000 to £90,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and industry-leading career opportunities.
For more information about the Digital Director role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.