Job Title: Digital Director - Leading Public Affairs & PR Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £100,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, healthcare, and 25 days holiday
About The Public Affairs & PR agency
Hugely exciting opportunity for a talented digital and content strategist to join one of the UK's top public affairs and communications agencies in a leadership capacity with an exciting remit. This top agency has grown to be one of the most highly regarded agencies in London, with an enviable list of blue chip clients in various sectors. They have a diverse and collaborative team of experts from a range of backgrounds including consultancy, parliament and business. They are experts in delivering innovative and multi-channel communications strategies within multiple corporate sectors. The new Digital Director will be joining this highly reputable agency in an exciting phase of growth, with the opportunity to shape the role and make a big impact.
About the Digital Director role
The new Digital Director will have the exciting remit to elevate and grow the agency's digital offering, working closely with senior management.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Director:
* Grow the agency's digital and content offering
* Build and develop a high performing team
* Pitch digital and content strategies to clients
* Act as a trusted digital and content advisor to senior stakeholders at blue chip clients
* Integrate the digital and content offering into other agency services
You'll be a talented and experienced digital communications practitioner with an entrepreneurial mind-set, looking for a role where you'll be given ownership and where you can build something exciting.
Skills and experience needed for the Digital Director role:
* Minimum of 6 years' experience in digital communications
* Agency experience preferred but in-house candidates will also be considered
* Corporate comms/public affairs background a bonus
* Prior experience in digital strategy and good knowledge of execution of digital campaigns
* Entrepreneurial self-starter
For more information about the Digital Director role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.