Job Title: Digital Director - Leading integrated PR agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £85,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, healthcare, free breakfast, gym discount and 25 days holiday
About the PR Agency
Leading integrated PR and comms agency is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Director to take up a key leadership role within the business. They are an award-winning integrated agency, working across consumer comms, corporate & strategic comms, brand & reputation, digital & creative, financial and healthcare comms. With offices in London, Australia and Asia, they are amid an exciting growth phase. Their approach has seen them build up a strong client base, partnering with brands similar to Diageo and HSBC. They have a diverse, collaborative and dynamic team and office environment. Their forward-thinking ethos and inclusive culture have seen them named a 'best place to work' for several years running. The new Digital Director will have the opportunity to shape the role and make a big impact.
About the Digital Director role
The new Digital Director will have a senior leadership role in the business, driving the offering forward and driving revenue growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Director:
* Develop and grow the agency's digital offering and capabilities
* Lead the development of digital strategies for clients across paid earned and owned platforms
* Pitch digital services to existing and new clients
* Help nurture and grow the digital team
* Drive digital innovation throughout the agency group
You'll be a forward-thinking digital expert, looking for a senior role where you'll be given ownership and you can make a big impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Digital Director role:
* Experience developing digital strategies across a variety of sectors and audiences
* Expertise across paid earned and owned media
* Ability to pitch for business and grow revenue streams
* Experience in creative digital strategy
* Gravitas and strong leadership skills
For more information about the Digital Director role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.