A global lifestyle brand and leading innovator within it's sector, seeks a talented Graphic Designer to work on global branding projects. You will be based in an amazing studio in Switzerland and work on both digital and print based projects.
A global lifestyle brand and leading innovator within it's sector, with offices spanning across 50 countries transforming lives by breaking down the barriers of language, culture and geography.
Designing interfaces and branding for new innovative digital products. These products will be used globally and there will be travel to locations such as Shanghai and Hong Kong where you will liaise with local design teams to deliver localised digital products.
- Will be a team player
- Be proactive and able to work independently
- Have the experience and confidence to lead projects independenty from start to end
- Have thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Have the confidence to question and challenge
- Are happy to work across other teams and be agile.
- Will have a portfolio displaying UI Design across several digital products and an appreciation for layout, typography and UX.
Digital Designer-£50,000-£75,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.