Are you a creative Digital Designer with a passion for sport? This is an exciting opportunity to join an international sports organisation and coordinate their design needs.
A world renowned, international sports organisation who provide direction and governance, oversee the development and growth in the game and stage international first class events world-wide. This is truly one of the most exciting high-profile sports on the planet. With head offices based in a beautiful part of London and a passionate team of staff who contribute daily to the successful management of world class sport.
A newly created opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a busy marketing team of a world governing sport organisation. A fantastic opportunity with great benefits to work on a range of creative briefs and work cohesively with multiple departments to deliver a high standard of work for a mass global audience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Digital design, including the creation, maintenance and guardianship of social and web assets
- Creating a strong brand identity and brand guidelines for the business
- Coordinate the Marketing department's day-to-day design needs
- Managing and prioritising all briefs and outputs including social media content, presentation designs, templates, sales materials, events artwork and printed collateral designs
- Be a brand custodian for the company at high profile international sporting events
- Liaising with multiple departments on all design matters.
I am looking for a creative designer to manage a scope of design activities across the organisation, from managing briefs and output to day-to-day design support. You will have experience working in digital design, creating and maintaining social media and web assets, as well as creating brand identity creating and guidelines. You will be assisting in the overall promotion of the organisation as well as building strong relationship with new and existing sponsors, broadcasters and the industry. You do not need to have coding experience.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in the creation, maintenance and guardianship of social and web assets
- Work on and manage multiple projects running simultaneously
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of social media channels and design requirements
- High standard of attention to detail and communication - both written and oral
- Video editing skills and experience of working in-house are advantageous but not essential
If you are looking for you next design challenge and want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment - what are you waiting for?
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.