The experience we need.
- Must have prior experience as a Digital Designer, a passion for bringing concepts to life, and excellent typographic flair that grabs attention and elicits a response
- Must have 2 yrs. + experience working in a marketing agency or similar
- Will ideally have worked with pattern and design libraries
- Must have experience designing for websites, apps, emails or other digital marketing platforms with examples visible in your portfolio
- Will ideally have experience translating your design into usable wireframes
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a middleweight digital designer, or a junior digital designer looking to take the jump up, to work with various global brands. You will be working on design projects across websites, web applications, apps, wireframes, emails, banners, interaction design, UK/IA design and concepts and proposals.
This international creative agency is well respected with a focus on measurable results. They have been going for 35 years and currently have around 75 staff members and a brilliant office space with a café, kitchen, snugs and so on. They are an independent and friendly company that offer room to grow. They offer great flexible working, including core hours, late starts for remote working and extended lunch breaks.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of circa £28k, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
- Private healthcare scheme and a company pension scheme.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Phoebe Orchard a call on 0117 317 8108.