An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Digital Designer to work as the sole creative on a new client win at one of the most well-renowned agencies in the Midlands, who have offices worldwide. Based in Central Birmingham, this agency are looking for an extremely talented Digital Designer to work on a famous automotive brand, creating innovative concepts for a variety of projects to push the brand forward. This agency are all about forward thinking designs, pushing boundaries and thinking big and bold in an attempt to challenge the conventional. This role is perfect for a creative who is highly conceptual but is still a doer through and through.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Using your conceptual ability, you will create original ideas and execute them across all the digital platforms, with an emphasis on social assets to bring the brand to life
- Create a seamless user experience, analysing all research, feedback and analytics to move forward with innovative ideas in the future
- As a stand-alone creative on this particular brand, you will have the potential to build a team and take complete ownership of this new client
- Work across a large range of projects, problem solving and keep within tight deadlines
The requirements of this role:
- You will have experience working in an agency, understanding the demands and expectations of the environment
- Have an in-depth understanding of digital journeys and a knowledge of user experience design
- Have the ability to create digital display, social media, CRM, Global and Dealer platforms with a proven ability of delivering campaigns within these channels
- You will also have knowledge in combining photography, film, CGI, and motion graphics to create and interactive experience for the brand
- An understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences
- Any experience working on automotive or luxury brands will be extremely advantageous
If you are a confident Digital Designer looking to take a step up into an autonomous role, this is an incredible opportunity for the right person. Based in Central Birmingham, this role is commutable from West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Coventry and parts of Leicestershire.
Digital Designer, Permanent, Central Birmingham, £50,000.