An award winning games studio seeks a talented conceptual digital designer with HTML/CSS3 coding skills to help creating innovative digital campaigns.
An award winning games studio with a fun collaborative work environment and big ambitions. Growing year on year there are genuine opportunities for people to excel and have true career growth.
- To work on creative projects from concept through to final execution.
- Work within the marketing design team and collaborate with designers and web developers alike
- Designing and building promotions and web pages for multi-platform.
- Coding HTMl/CSS3 responsive landing pages
- Producing creative content for marketing purposes
- Maintaining existing web sites, brands and campaigns.
- Have a creative imaginative mindset and be self motivated.
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have an excellent up to date online portfolio/ showreel.
- Great concept skills with a good eye for composition and colour.
- A good understanding of UX and work to supplied wireframes.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery timings are key requirements.
- Have an understanding of multi-platform and the online world.
- Be flexible to any task as well as working to multiple deadlines at the same time.
- Thrive on working in a fun and fast moving environment.
- Have a sense of humour, be sociable and approachable!
- Graphic design and Illustration Skills.
- Have excellent core design knowledge, Graphic Layout and typography skills.
- Be able to adapt in style and follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
- Be able to work to in-house standards, guidelines and processes.
- Be able to work with other designers and take direction/criticism.
- Have examples of self-initiated projects available to see.
- Have an up to date portfolio.
- Show work from previous jobs and describe exactly what parts they were involved with.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions.
- Want to work for the good of a product/company/team.
- Flash Action Script AS2 & AS3 / Flash animation skills.
- Games experience.
- Experience in working for the entertainment industry.
- Print experience / Strong ability in InDesign
- Hand-coding CSS2/3 XHTML/ HTML5 responsive design skills.
- Web 2.0 Design.
Software Experience: Essential
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Web Building Applications
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.