Digital Designer, Central London – Up to £38k DOE plus benefits
This hot Soho shopper agency are doing some big things with some very well-known brands. By unearthing simple insights, they create powerful ideas and craft extraordinary activations that influence shopper behaviour. A Digital Designer is needed to help provide creative digital design solutions in response to client and internal agency briefs across all aspects of digital marketing.
This Digital Designer will have a strong agency pedigree within retail/shopper and be well-versed in digital design across web design, eCRM, ecommerce, social platforms and in-store digital displays and interactive POS.
This Digital Designer will be capable of conceptualising and creating standout designs and motion graphics for a wide range of online collateral such as, but not limited to:
- Branded promotional microsites and landing pages
- In-store ecommerce microsites
- Marketing emails and templates
- Social media ads and branded content (static and video based)
- Display advertising banners (static and animated)
- Optimised product content for use online or in-store digital POS
- In-store video TV walls
- Client and company interactive presentations
This Digital Designer will be a highly talented, creative, versatile and motivated individual with experience of working within a fast paced marketing agency environment; have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud and will be very familiar with digital/online trends and emerging technologies.
The Digital Designer that joins this agency must have:
- 5 years’ experience working in creative communications/ marketing agencies, including 3+ years’ digital content production
- An online/PDF portfolio outlining individual project involvement
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms with examples of social content production
- Strong working knowledge of all main digital design packages, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Demonstrable skills in UI design layout and online typography
- Experience in designing interfaces for mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience in motion graphics / animation production using Adobe AfterEffects
This Digital Designer will have personal qualities like:
- Dynamic, driven and reliable with a ‘can do’ professional attitude
- Good communication skills and fluent in English verbal and written
- Open to feedback, constructive criticism and able to ask for help/ advice as needed
- Conscientious and takes pride in their work
- Pixel perfect design skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and capable of prioritising a varied workload
- Able to work calmly under pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Good time management skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (when deadlines demand)
It will also be beneficial for this Digital Designer to have:
- The ability to explore and present ideas through the creation of annotated wireframes, user journeys and storyboards using software such as Invision /Axure /Marvel/Balsamiq/Visio/Sketch
- Experience of working with mixed media to create impactful designs
- Experience in designing across devices demonstrating a good understanding of digital front-end development technologies (HTML, HTML 5, CSS etc.) browsers and target devices and how these influence and impact design for mobile and responsive solutions
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver or similar front-end coding software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Edge/Animate
- Working knowledge of Flash and Action Script
- Experience on Retail / FMCG brands (and particularly Shopper experience)
Sound like the Digital Designer role you’re looking for? If you’re a Digital Designer that fits the bill, then please get in touch quoting job reference SS310.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for account handlers, planners and creative, so send your CV through and we can have a chat.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com