Digital Delivery Officer
Could you manage the ongoing design, development and maintenance of our new digital customer service platform to improve the experience of our customers? Have you got experience of running a large, customer focused website?
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the day to day operation of our website and new digital services platform, maintaining content, enabling solutions to technical issues and identifying opportunities for improvements.
You will manage the relationship with third-party suppliers as well as working with teams across the council to help them deliver content and services via the digital platforms. You will also ensure that our website and customer service system integrate effectively with other systems.
You will be an excellent problem-solver with good communication skills aiding your ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams across the council. We are also looking for creative flair and a passion for excellence.
What we can offer in return is a great place to work and a great team to work with. We believe that all our employees make a valuable contribution to the work of the council and that’s why we encourage a trusting and open culture where each employee is supported and respected equally, where ideas are actively sought and self-development promoted.
As well as being a great place to work, other benefits you can enjoy by joining us are:
· Local Government Pension Scheme - for more information please visit - https://www.hants.gov.uk/hampshire-services/pensions/local-government
· Annual Leave – 26 days basic, plus a bank holiday entitlement
· Extra 5 days leave - for continuous local government service
· Flexible working - we operate 'smarter working' which gives our staff the opportunity to have a better work life balance
· Learning & Development Opportunities - professional development and e-learning modules to help reach your career potential
· Employee Support Line - free and confidential 24 hour help line (Personal/Legal/Tax/Financial/Family/work)
· Long Service Awards - 20/30/40 years
· Eye Tests - where your role requires the use of display screen equipment (DSE), we will reimburse you for the cost of your eye test and we will also contribute to prescription glasses if needed for DSE use.
Interview Date: 25 March 2020
Please note that this post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Barring Service check
If you are interested and have the necessary skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. For an informal discussion, please call Verity Pillinger-Cork on 02380 285588