Digital Data Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
A leading digital communications and content company who specialise in connecting companies with clients and consumers are now looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join their growing company.
This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Flexible working options and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Configuring, creating and utilising dashboards to create insights and find new ways to target content and communications
- Analysis of data and reports, looking at ways to optimise website and platform performance
- Segmenting audiences - discovering where audiences are coming from and what content is resonating in order to enhance service offerings and success of campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create impactful insights and recommendations to the wider business
- Ability to present to analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Proven working knowledge of data visualisation techniques and relevant tools (Power BI / tableau etc), SEO / search marketing and use of google analytics
- Enjoy working with a range of colleagues and working collaboratively to enhance the data function for the wider business
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
T: 0207 612 3957