We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Coordinator to join a London based professional membership body on an initial 12 month contract.
Within this hybrid role, as a creative-focused Digital Coordinator, you will be supporting across all digital channels and content creation, as well as on delivery of web-based events for a membership body who focus on making London the best place to live, work and play.
The Digital Coordinator plays a pivotal role in providing support across the whole of corporate affairs on the full range of marcomms activity including creating content for digital channels, including tweets, LinkedIn posts, blogs, website and e-marketing copy, member comms and media statements. The postholder will also be responsible for disseminating and activating content across multiple comms channels, as well as supporting on delivery of some our web-based programme of events and taking part in the out of hours media rota.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience within a similar position and will be proficient across the Adobe creative suite including video editing.
* Ensure a strong digital presence to raise brand awareness, its mission and members across multiple channels, including via social media, the website and member comms;
* Create and edit copy, including tweets, Linkedin posts, blogs and website updates, tailoring for each of our channels;
* Support on the creation of content that showcases and enhances member engagement in our newer initiatives
* Support daily media monitoring by utilising social media as a horizon-scanning tool, sharing relevant insights with comms colleagues;
* Provide day to day delivery of a range of marketing activity across the business to ensure content and collateral is available, uploaded, updated and disseminated:
* Prepare and deliver high-quality member communications [e.g. content and formats for newsletters, special e-updates, content to support renewals] with accuracy
* Increase the use of video for owned channels, utilising a greater range of testimonials and clips for social and web content;
* Creating social media content plans as part of marketing activity to support retention, BD and to promote our events, including paid-for activity.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this, please get in touch directly with Danny Hames at email@example.com.