Robert Half Creative are helping a Data Analytics business recruit for a Digital Content Associate on a temp-to-perm basis, paying circa. £30k or equivalent.
Digital Content Associate
- Uploading/managing content in CMS
- Optimising content for SEO
- Working with designer to select pictures for website that adhere to house style/re-sizing with photoshop
- Helping to create social media posts and liaising with external agencies to book social media campaigns
- Strong degree needed - arts of humanities subject
- Strong writing experience - post-grad journalism or media qualifications a bonus
- Confident using CMS systems
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Must have an interest in data, business and IT/technology
- Ideally with basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
An international Data Analytics and business information company based in the City of London
Salary & Benefits
This will be paying circa. £100-£120 a day (Umbrella or PAYE)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.