Digital Content Writer
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading online retailers? We are looking for a Digital Content Writer to join this vastly growing digital team to support in co-ordinating the content across the website.
As the Digital Content Writer, it will be your responsibility to upload content, ensuring that all product copy is optimised for SEO, and encourages customers to buy products. Alongside this, you will be working closely with the Marketing and Design team in ensuring that all content is up to date and accurate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for content, who has a natural talent in copywriting and is looking to get into digital marketing.
What you will be doing
- Creating engaging, informative and persuasive content for products, website categories, landing pages and more
- Daily website maintenance, checking for errors and implementing fixes
- Ensuring that all copy is correctly optimised for SEO including meta tags, relevant in-page links and effective copy
- Work with the wider teams to create excellent content across the website
Who you will be
- A content writer, with a passion for writing product copy
- Experience in CMS
- Understand HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of best practises of SEO
- Strong communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.