To review, rewrite, re-engineer and maximise the effectiveness of this University's HR-related digital content across the existing intranet and its interface with the new technology platform and new digital services which will roll out in the new year.
world-renowned university that is going through a period of ambitious growth. In order to continue to support a growing world-class education and research offering, professional services functions need to deliver more consistently high quality, effective and value-added services to students, academics and professional services staff across the university.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills (for digital) and an understanding of production, editing and use of video, audio and stills photography.
- Proficient in using content management systems.
- Ability to plan and create web sections and optimise content.
- SEO, usability practices and content tagging.
- Uses digital channels to target groups, increase engagement and influence community behaviour.
- Demonstrates a practical understanding of organisational functions, roles and communication requirements, to enable the design of contextualised and tailored content for internal audiences.
- Segments audiences and uses audience insights to inform detailed plans; gathers insight on communication usage, needs and preferences.
- Brings in digital communications and content good practice from other organisations and sectors.
- Uses data to inform channels.
- HTML understanding.
erks:Salary £35,000- £40,000 pra rata