Are you an experienced Content Producer with exceptional copy-writing, proofreading and editing skills? Are you keen to join on of the World's Largest eCommerce brands? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be cross-selling with various teams across the business and owning the digital online content from end-to-end.
- Create editorial content for the website
- Understand and implement tone of voice and branding guidelines; follow industry and best practice writing guidelines.
- Source design assets and maintain an awareness of visual assets for various channels
- Build content in Drupal, Marketing Cloud and bespoke content management systems
- Guide content through the approval processes
- Manage sensitive content from time to time
- Contribute to the wider European team
- Review performance of content in Google Analytics and other reporting tools, with a view to increasing its effectiveness
- Plan and schedule daily/weekly content in collaboration with business stakeholders.
You will be an extremely creative, innovative and collaborative individual, able to work under own initiative and excel on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Video scripts copy-writing experience
- Demonstrable experience of producing multi-channel content to weekly and monthly schedules
- Demonstrable passion for and interest in eCommerce and digital media
- Ability to translate complex product features into clear, benefits-led and user-focused content solutions
- Ability to define success of goals and objectives using data and statistical analysis
- Collaborative, determined and creative problem-solving mind-set
- Hands-on experience of working with content and asset management systems to input, manage and update content.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.
Duration: 18 Months
Day Rate: £220-270 LTD