Job Title: Digital Content Manager - Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35K to £42K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, bespoke progression plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, travel, free food, socials
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent digital and performance marketing agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach, and due to unprecedented levels of organic growth they are now looking to bring in a talented Digital Content Manager. They are a mid-sized agency led by a senior management team of dynamic industry experts. Due to their innovative data led, strategic and creative approach to digital marketing strategies they have developed a portfolio of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. Their core services include SEO, PPC, social media, content, analytics and programmatic advertising. This is a digital agency who place huge importance on fostering a collaborative, dynamic and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, large training and development budgets, knowledge sharing sessions and a range of company socials and events.
About The Digital Content Manager role
The new Digital Content Manager will be part of a rapidly growing content team, and will be given the opportunity to own content strategy for key clients, under the guidance of senior team members.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Content Manager:
* Own digital content strategy across key clients, creating and implementing a strategy and delegating work to content execs and copywriters
* Train, mentor, coach and develop junior team members
* Build relationships with client contacts, working in tandem with account managers on coordination of client projects
* Work with account managers to spot opportunities where you can upsell additional digital content work, delivering outstanding work so accounts are grown and retained
About You, the Digital Content Manager
You will have proven experience in owning and managing content strategies that deliver strong results, either agency side or in house. You'll now be looking to take the next step in your career at an entrepreneurial, ambitious and collaborative digital agency, where you can make a real impact.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Digital Content Manager:
* In depth understanding of digital content marketing
* At least 1 years' experience in line management
* Excellent writing ability and experience writing for SEO and working as part of search marketing campaigns
* Experience working on creative campaigns and an understanding of social, PR and inbound marketing
* Ambitious, hungry to progress, and entrepreneurial mind-set
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Digital Content Manager to accelerate their career within a social, entrepreneurial agency who is growing and taking the industry by storm. This agency operates on a very meritocratic basis, so you'll have the chance to progress swiftly within the business.
For more information about the Digital Content Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.