Robert Half Creative are helping one of our most trusted clients to recruit for a Digital Content Manager on a 6 week contract, paying up to a max of £180 a day (fully remote).
- Assess user feedback from surveys, team insights, focus groups
- Undertake remote 1:1 user testing & produce user stories for each audience
- Audit of existing content
- Digital content design, using wireframing and/or prototyping
- Digital copywriting to house style and readability guidelines
- Building and embedding content using Sitecore
- Using Google Analytics to set performance benchmarks
- Writing recommendations including content strategy for 2021
- Experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels
- Ideally experience of working with users and stakeholders based outside of the UK
- Experience of working in an agile way / with a scrum team
- Experience in content design
- Freelance experience would be great (they're going to need to hit the ground running - they'll only be with us for 6 weeks)
- Technically - need/would be great to have Sitecore/Google Analytics experience
A fascinating business with offices in the City of London. This Real Estate and Property / Architecture firm are always an interesting client to have on your CV
Salary & Benefits
This is a temp/contract Digital Content Manager position paying £150-£180 per day in the City of London (fully remote)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.