Digital Content Manager
Are you an driven content manager looking for an autonomous role within an innovative global technologies company?
Situated in beautiful open plan offices in West London, this company are a marketing leading producer of products for the mobile professional. They make functional and stylish accessories to transport your technologies. They have 45 offices worldwide and direct distribution to 145 countries. Started in 1983 in the UK this business has grown exponentially and is annualising an average turnover of around $100million.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a brand-new role within the marketing team which is a team of 6 currently soon to be 9. It is a truly unique opportunity with multichannel deliverables. This role will be fairly autonomous and as it is new, it gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make it their own and forge their own processes and ways of working.
There are three main responsibilities within the role:
- To create content for the website, the products and shaping the brand tone of voice
- To liaise with internal stakeholders to work together toward improving and expanding revenue streams
- To champion a new social media campaign and use it to develop a more accessible brand for their consumers to identify and interact with.
Day to Day Deliverables:
- Overall responsibility for copy, images, and sourcing/managing third party tools relating to content creation.
- Creating and editing content, with a 'consumer-first' view.
- Creation of content for key retail accounts and B2B partners, as well as in house needs.
- Executing content strategy in relation to broader Marketing and Online strategies.
- Creating engaging content for their technology product ranges.
- Have minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a content marketing role, ideally with both B2B and B2C audiences. Having worked with FMCG/consumer products would be a bonus.
- Proven experience in using analytics and user research to improve digital content.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to hit deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics and social media platforms.
- Excellent networking skills, and strong ability to build and manage contacts.
This is truly a unique and unmissable opportunity which could be the dream job for a multifaceted content marketer. If this sounds like you, be sure to apply today!