Digital Content Manager
£30-35K Pro Rata
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Digital Content Manager with experience in SEO, Data and Content Creation?
This highly regarded medical body with a reach of over 17,000 members are in search of a talented Digital Content Manager to play an integral role in their digital restructuring strategy.
This is an unmissable opportunity for someone who is ready to hit the ground running and work on transforming this organisations digital presence. The three main parts of this role are the ability to create content from scratch, having extensive experience in SEO and being able to use data analytics to further online reach. This role is key as it bridges the gap between the content and digital teams. The company are going through a major restructure and therefore someone who can be agile and eager to implement change will do extremely well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As the Digital Content Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the organisation in terms of digital best practice, fixing any issues with the CMS and giving relevant training where needed across the business
- You will be responsible for optimising content across the organisation's website, primarily, and other communication channels as required
- Creating and editing content will be a part of the role but the primary focus will be on the technicalities of optimisation
- The subject matter is medical and therefore fact checking and attention to detail is paramount
- Construction of web pages and the creative aspects of arranging engaging content are key, as someone who is commercially astute, you will excel in this integral part of the role
- Experience in CMS - SiteCore would be ideal but not essential (training can be provided if needed)
- The ability to plan and manage work-flows and ensure the timely delivery of content within a matrix system.
- The ability to draft and edit a wide range of materials for different audiences and channels.
- Proficiency in generating and analysing data to inform insights including for product development decisions such as content structure and taxonomy.
- An aptitude to coach and train other team members with varying levels of digital literacy.
This is an exciting and engaging opportunity for someone who has the get up and go to get stuck into a project and also educate and encourage the wider team. If this sounds like you, then apply today!