An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join a well-known global professional services company, in the City of London.
You will be working in the travel sector of the company, leading a team of executives and working closely with global teams to ensure that all content is correct, synchronised and update across multiple websites and products.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Content Manager:
- Review all marketing content initiatives to ensure brand consistency
- Conduct weekly team meetings, objectives setting, performance assessments, and regular 1-2-1 time with the Digital Content team
- Own the translation/technology forum and ensure that tasks are executed and communicated.
- Be the go-to-source for Sitecore and CMS within the wider team, sharing insights into latest CMS developments and industry advances
- Manage relationship of third-party translation provider
Key Skills of the Digital Content Manager:
- Sitecore and other CMSs
- Proven experience overseeing multiple content channels
- Clear understanding of website content, usability, architecture, development and design
- Proven project management skills
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders
If you are an innovative digital content marketer that wants to work for a global company, please get in touch.