blueskies are delighted to be partnering exclusively with CBSO; City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra to recruit a Digital Content Executive. CBSO is one of Europe's leading orchestras performing 150 concerts each season in Birmingham, the UK and around the world. The busy marketing team is responsible for the promotion of the orchestra's residency season at Symphony Hall, as well as raising the profile of the organisation's wider work with young people and communities.
The Digital Content Executive will have responsibility for raising awareness of the CBSO through the planning and production of engaging content for all digital channels. You will play a leading role as brand guardian ensuring that all communications maintain the reputation of the orchestra and that the CBSO is brought alive through creative story-telling.
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to identify stories and bring them to life using the most relevant digital channel for specific audiences
- Plan and deliver digital content plan
- Plan, produce, create and/or commission digital content, including editing and upload to digital channels
- Lead on planning and delivery of social media strategy
- Write and editing articles for website and membership magazine
- Analyse online activity through use of Google Analytics to track traffic and conversion
- Manage photographic archive and liaise with photographers and designers as required
The Candidate: This is an incredible opportunity for someone with experience of creating digital content to join this fabulous organisation as it enters its centenary year. To be successful in the role, you will already have some experience of working within a digital content role where you have strong creative writing skills for social media, website, articles, press releases etc. You will ideally have some experience of producing and editing video content for digital channels, or at least be comfortable learning how to do this as training can be provided. Ideally with a degree and/or relevant professional qualification, you MUST have an interest in the arts/classical music. Experience of Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial. As this role is all about supporting the CBSO, you will be expected to work some evenings and weekends to attend the concerts on a rota system and time in lieu will be given.
As well as the salary of up to £24,500 depending on experience, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH and company stakeholder pension.
This Digital Content Executive role is commutable from Dudley, Stourbridge, Redditch, Birmingham, Evesham, Stratford on Avon, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton.
Would also suit someone from a digital agency who has worked on content/videography or someone with videography skills but also experience within marketing and content writing.
Digital Content Executive, Birmingham, up to £24,500