My client is a membership organisation with circa 700,000 individual members across the UK. Offering a number of different outdoor holiday propositions, they are currently looking for a Digital Content Executive to join the growing marketing team.
The Role: Working with a small team of SEO and content specialists, the Digital Content Executive will be responsible for researching, planning and producing fully optimised content for the websites. Making changes as requested to multiple sites and ensuring that all content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Plan and deliver content in the form of blogs, web copy, articles and imagery
- Keyword research to drive organic traffic to websites
- Use CMS to update copy and images
- Creation of landing pages
- Ensure all content is fully optimised for SEO
- Work with stakeholders and partners who supply content to edit and ensure it is correct tone of voice and fit for purpose
- Use of Google Analytics to monitor site performance and report
- Review competitor sites to benchmark and make recommendations for improvements
The Candidate: With a background in digital content marketing, you will have experience of using a CMS to update and make required changes to website content. With a strong understanding of SEO, you will understand the importance of optimising content and have a strong writing background to be able to engage customers.
This Digital Content Executive role is commutable from Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Coventry
Digital Content Executive, Coventry, £20,000 - £25,000