Digital Content Executive, Bury St Edmunds -
Our highly established, Suffolk based, client are looking for a driven and confident Digital Content Executive to join their ever-growing marketing team. You’ll need at least 3-4 years experience working across a full mix of digital channels, delivering engaging content and ideally have a background within B2B digital marketing.
In exchange, you’ll have an opportunity to work with an industry leading consumer brand, who offer a highly enriching and forward-thinking office environment, with extensive opportunities to further develop your professional skills and take advantage of their desirable benefits package (P.S. the holiday allowance is great!)
As Digital Content Executive, you’ll be responsible for…..
- Developing a high-quality content plan for both B2B and B2C audiences with the aim to drive brand awareness and directly increase revenue
- Creating and delivering a full mix of digital marketing content across video, blog, webinars and other channels
- Executing an essential hub for all marketing content that will be promoted to the wider company and sellers
- Recognising relevant and promising influencers to represent the brand, engage the company’s community and deliver ROI, whilst also organising key guests for webinars, events and marketing videos
- Demonstrating your capable video marketing skills to produce original and inspiring content
- Building and nurturing key relationships with brand influencers and stakeholders – this is a perfect role for a confident and collaborative team player
- Providing actional reports on digital marketing activities and recognising areas for further development
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a passionate, fun, energetic and motivated marketing team at a key point in their success and growth. We’re seeking a proactive content creator that will take risks, work hard and ultimately further grow this brilliant brand.
Due to the location of their Suffolk based office this role is commutable from Newmarket, Cambridge, Bottisham, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Sudbury, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Ely, Waterbeach, Lakenheath and Haverhill.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.