A great new opportunity to join one of the UK's oldest and most prestigious business services companies. This is a three-month contract role initially, my client is looking for the next digital content superstar to join at a business crucial period.
Working alongside the Global Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for applying digital marketing changes to multiple country sites. Updating content/web pages directly onto the websites through EpiServer CMS, creating and maintaining Trello boards and Excel spreadsheets to report back to stakeholders along with communicating project updates to stakeholders on a global scale.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background of at least 1 year of B2B digital marketing and campaign coordination or equivalent experience in a B2B marketing role. Other key requirements are;
- Preferred used of Episerver, or similar CMS
- good communications and project management skills
- Experience of digital marketing ideally in B2B and/or professional services
- Adaptable and well organised
- Strong knowledge of applicable IT and digital technologies: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Episerver (preferred) and/or similar marketing and sales systems.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, seeking management input, advice and direction when needed, with good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
This role is based in Birmingham and looking for candidates who have the ability to start asap, the role has the potential to be extended for the ideal candidate.
Please apply ASAP to hear more