Robert Half Digital are recruiting for a Digital Content Editor on behalf of an investment research provider, paying up to £175 a day for the next 4 months.
Digital Content Editor - London - Up to £175 a day (Remote) - Financial Services
Our client are a digitally minded, very creative investment/stock research and advice firm based in London. They have a great team of researchers in place and are looking for an interim Digital Content Editor to come in to make sure their app/website are being presented as they should be, whilst also being the first port of call for any research.
- Responsibility of content management system for all electronic publishing activity.
- Project manage the publishing process to ensure delivery of deadlines are met and stakeholders are coordinated.
- Ensure an exceptional level of written research to ensure our customers receive a superior product.
- Edit research content for grammar, style, and presentation to ensure accuracy and consistency in line with The Analyst brand.
- Maintain and apply internal style guide to all research.
- Set up and distribute weekly client newsletter.
- Create and maintain note templates.
- Maintain library of published documents
- Work with creative team to continuously improve The Analyst website and app
Relevant Skills/Experience needed:
- UK editorial professional with at least 1-2 year's experience (finance sector preferred but not required).
- Experience of publishing using WordPress preferred.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Prince 2 or Agile project management techniques.
- Solution orientated.
- Lead and coordinate process-led projects/tasks.
- Excellent levels of communication including, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with strong characters.
- Minimum 2:1 in an editorial or English related degree.
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Content Editor position within financial services/investment management advice, please send in your profile ASAP. Our client are based in London but this role can be done fully remotely.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.